SchoolDocs™ Document Management System
The SchoolDocs Document Management System streamlines the process of electronically capturing, indexing, storing, protecting, searching, retrieving, managing, and controlling information. SchoolDocs features web-based forms that enforce business rules and policies, scanning, forms recognition, optical character recognition (OCR), centralized data repositories, and the management of PDFs and other document formats. Knowledge management features bring structure and control to information, allowing organizations to harness the intellectual capital contained in the underlying data.
SchoolDocs includes automatic retention modules, disaster recovery solutions, compliance monitoring tools and extensive security protection embedded within the system. SchoolDocs will protect your organization through security on the information (specific documents), software, people (administrators, students, or outside users such as auditors) and departments (Admissions, Enrollment, Financial Aid, Placement, etc.) , all of which need different levels of access to school documents.
Request a CallBackRequest a Quote
Custom Electronic Web Forms & Workflow
SchoolDocs provides custom electronic forms (eForms) accessible through a web browser. School employees and/or students can easily fill out standardized forms. Once completed and validated, the forms become electronic documents (PDFs) available in virtual folders within the same Document Management System that stores other scanned images, correspondence, and vital records. The use of electronic forms increases the quality and reliability of student records.
- Control school employee processes: Through the use of mandatory fields, the application of electronic signatures, and controlling the sequence of different forms, SchoolDocs ensures that all information is completed and verified within each form and that that data is consistent across forms. Once validated, forms become PDF documents automatically filed into the SchoolDocs repository.
- Web Browser Access and Online Enrollments: Users can access eForms from any web browser internally or over the Internet. This allows the completion and electronic signature of enrollment documents online without having to wait for faxed documents and paper-based contracts to be mailed.
- Revision Control: Modifications to information contained on any eForm can easily be made and submitted to SchoolDocs without overwriting existing data. Each revision is stored and historically accessible within the Document Management System. By default, SchoolDocs always displays the latest revision.
Workfllow is the ability to route, locate, monitor, and control documents as they are processed to permit immediate control and visibility for tracking and monitoring in real time. Automated workflow ensures that users cannot deviate from management policy or omit critical steps in the process. The use of electronic documents also permits parallel processing so that multiple aspects of a job can be done simultaneously without having to wait for steps to be completed sequentially.
Compliance Monitoring & Reporting
SchoolDocs is focused on providing school management teams with the ability to manage the risks associated with compliance issues as well as improving a school’s overall bottom line through the use of technology and data management functions. SchoolDocs adds value in many different aspects of college management, but one of the most well-received has been the ability to perform live audits to discover missing documents and underlying data.
For example, SchoolDocs generates reports of missing student documents based on pre-defined templates designed around common compliance issues. SchoolDocs specifically addresses some of the major Department of Education compliance concerns:
- Incomplete Enrollments:
Finding missing documents related to required records that are mandatory before completing enrollment and beginning class.
- Late Refunds:
Retrieving actual copies of refund checks or disbursements instead of only numbers and dates.
Finding missing required records for students selected for verification.
- Following Satisfactory Academic Policy: Finding missing drop and/or probation records to be completed and available in the student’s folder based on the student’s academic status.
- Invalid dependency override and undocumented professional judgment:
Finding missing documents related to a student’s change in dependency status regarding financial aid and/or missing records due to grant of professional judgment (unemployment, tax returns, W-2s, signed statements, etc.).